Are you in need of flood insurance but can not afford to pay the premium all at once?We’re here to help.
Give us a call today for more information
In partnership with a local community bank!
Give us a call today for more information.
Are you having trouble making your flood payment all at once?
We can help by financing your flood premium!
Call Sharon now at 337-656-3256.
Flood Facts for National Flood Bank
Floods are the most common natural disaster in the United States.
1. More than 5 million people in the United States have invested in flood insurance.
2. Floods, in terms of damage and economic loss, are the most destructive natural disasters in the nation.
3. From 1994 to 2004, the annual flood loss average in the United States was $2.4 billion.
4. During a 30-year mortgage there is a 26% chance that your home will be affected by a flood. The chance of your home being damaged by a fire is 9%.
5. Although it is a small amount, one inch of water within your home can cause significant damage to a business or home.
6. Homeowners insurance does not cover flood damage.
7. It may take up to 30 days for your flood insurance quote and policy in addition to your homeowners insurance policy.
8. During Hurricane Katrina, 80% of New Orleans and large tracts of neighboring communities became flooded with hurricane waters, which lingered for weeks.
9. There are currently 495,900 flood policies in Louisiana, Despite there being more than 1,700,000 households.